You may have been fortunate enough to accommodate and welcome new pets at home even if there are some people that says having pets at home highlights longer life free from stressed and high blood pressure. However, having pets at home manifest more house cleaning chores. Cleanliness is very critical not only due to unpleasant odors coming from the pet but also in your health. Well, the good news is that there are different ways on how to keep pet owners home clean and healthy as it can be. Here are some of the effective ways offered by CommercialResidentialCleaningService , professional residential house cleaners and cleaning experts in order to keep pet friendly home healthy and clean and these are as follows:
- Selecting a designated area for the sleeping activity of your pet – Choose a bed for your pet which they can call as their own. This is very essential in order to contain pet’s hair in one area only.
- Placing carpet underlay beneath your pet’s food dishes and water – This is very essential in order to prevent sliding around the food and water. This is even good in order to prevent water and food spilling.
- Shaking out the bedding’s of your pet on a daily basis – In order to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of your pet, you need to clean its bed twice a week at the same time washing it once a week.
- Spraying the legs and arms of the sofa with perfume -This is an essential way to keep pets especially cats from using the furniture found in your house as their scratching posts. This is also essential in since cats doesn’t want strong smell hence perfume that you are going to spray on it will prevent them from getting closer to the furniture.
- Keeping a scratching post for pets – You need to provide designated scratching post for your pets such as cats and be able to teach them on how to use it.
- Using microfiber mops –The use of microfiber mops is an effective way of picking up the dust balls and hair from the floor.
- Using vacuum cleaners – Since vacuum cleaners have feature tools you are assured that this can immediately remove the entire animal hair in your area. Since hair seems to immediately gather around the edges of your furniture, make use of an edging tool or even a straight hose in order to remove such pots and then make use of the vacuum to clean everything in the area.
- Removing pet hairs from furniture with masking tape or scotch tape – You need to role the tape backwards in your fingers in order to let the sticky side facing out. In this sense, you the pet hairs will immediately stick on the tape.
- Using pet hair combs or brushes – Pet comb and brush is available in pet shops that can remove much of the hairs of your pet before you try to make use of the vacuum.
- Placing cloth or gauze over the air vents – This is an essential way of keeping hair from circulation with the duct work which makes it easier for you to remove dust and keep it down.
With these effective ways introduced by CommercialResidentialCleaningService http://commercialresidentialcleaningservice.com , pet owners are assured that even if they have pets at home such as dogs, cats and many others, they can still maintain the cleanliness and healthiness of their house.
Ana Cruz on Google+!